Lithium battery appearance defect detection is different from other batteries. Since the appearance of lithium battery appearance inspection equipment, lithium battery appearance defect detection has been relatively easy. In the process of lithium battery production, lithium battery testing has become more and more important. Perhaps because of a little error, this batch of products has become scrap, and this situation is the most common among mass-produced manufacturers. One point that needs the most attention. Therefore, the choice of lithium battery testing equipment becomes more and more important. The following editor recommends commonly used lithium battery testing equipment:
1. X/β-ray areal density measuring instrument
Typical applications: lithium battery cathode and anode coating, lithium battery separator coating, paper areal density measurement.
When used in the coating process of lithium batteries, the equipment can be placed after unwinding of the coater and in front of the coating head to measure the areal density of the substrate to be coated; it can also be placed outside the oven, before rewinding, and measuring the dried Dry pole piece area density. Highlights of Lithium Battery Appearance Defect Inspection Equipment:
1) Marble O-frame structure ensures long-term stability without deformation; 2) Compared with domestic equipment, the maximum scanning speed can reach 25m/min; 3) Radiation shielding effect <1uSv/h; 4) Imported high-precision ionization chamber: measurement accuracy Up to ±0.25‰; 5) It can form a closed loop control with the coating machine;
2. Laser thickness gauge (coating type/rolling type)
Typical application: thickness measurement of lithium battery cathode and anode coating and roll pressing.
The coating type laser thickness gauge can be placed behind the coating head and in front of the oven to measure the thickness of the coated wet film; it can also be placed after the oven and before the winding to measure the thickness of the dry pole piece; roll pressure type laser thickness gauge Place it after the pressing roll and before winding, and measure the thickness of the pole piece after pressing. Highlights of Lithium Battery Appearance Defect Inspection Equipment:
1) Marble C frame and guide shaft base, without stress, ensuring long-term stability; 2) Coaxiality adjustment device for upper and lower laser optical paths (Patented by Dacheng); 3) Coating laser thickness gauge: thickness contour of edge thinning area Measurement function; (unique) 4) Roller-type laser thickness gauge: Supported by a small supporting roller to reduce the inclination angle of the pole piece caused by uneven tension of the pole piece; 5) Roller-type laser thickness gauge: composite material multilayer Vibration isolation design, completely isolate all sources of vibration interference; (unique)
3. Multi-frame synchronous tracking system
Typical application: measurement of the areal density of the net coating amount of the positive and negative electrodes of lithium batteries. If it is a double-layer coating machine, you can use three simultaneous tracking measurement systems. The first frame is used to measure the substrate, the second frame is used to measure single-sided pole pieces in the same track, and the third frame is used to measure double-sided pole pieces in the same track. Finally, the net coating amount on one side and the net coating amount on both sides are calculated.
Highlights: 1) Real-time compensation function for X/Y direction coordinates; 2) Synchronization error can be automatically restored due to slippage and other reasons during the process; 3) Using EtherCAT industrial Ethernet communication, the scan cycle can be as small as 1ms; 4) Can be used with paint The cloth machine forms a closed loop.